Welcome to the Winter 2014 Edition of our SPEAKout eNewsletter! On behalf of the staff and board at PEAK Parent Center, we hope that you and your family enjoy a wonderful holiday season, and have a Happy New Year! We also hope you enjoy this issue of SPEAKout that features...
- Questioning Removal, Rejection and Exclusion by Paula Kluth, Guest Author and 2015 Conference on Inclusive Education Keynote Presenter!
- Promoting Self-Determination: A Model for Training Elementary Students to Self-Advocate for IEP Accommodations from the Teaching Exceptional Children Magazine!
- Ask A Parent Advisor: Locking the IEP?
- A Tribute to Steve Taylor
- Pregúntenle a un Padre Asesor: La Enseñanza de las Habilidades Funcionales Reales
- Announcement of PEAK's Brand New Shift Project!
- Inclusion, A Road Worth Taking: PEAK’s 2015 Conference on Inclusive Education!
Thank you for supporting the work of PEAK Parent Center!
Want to be sure you never miss an issue of our SPEAKout eNewsletter? Sign up for our email list.
Note: We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Visit PEAK Parent Center's homepage at www.peakparent.org.
Keep connected with PEAK Parent Center:
Photo of snowy Colorado trees included under a Creative Commons License by Zach Dischner.