Happy Spring from everyone at PEAK Parent Center!
We hope you enjoy our Spring Edition of SPEAKout that includes information on:
- Planning today to help ensure a smooth transition into next year.
- Teach Up for Excellence, a great article from ASCD that shares tons of practical strategies for families and professionals.
- The SETT Framework: Student, Envirronments, Tasks, and Tools from guest author Joy Zabala.
- Information about Social Security's Ticket to Work Program.
- Part 3 of the Making the IEP Work for You series translated into Spanish: Cómo Lograr que el IEP Sirva Para Usted. Tercera Parte: Monitoreo del Progreso.
- And, highlights from PEAK's 2013 Conference on Inclusive Education: Same Fish, Different Sea!
Thank you for supporting the work of PEAK Parent Center!
View the current newsletter here, and we hope you enjoy!
Want to be sure you never miss an issue of our SPEAKout eNewsletter? Sign up for our email list.
Note: We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Visit PEAK Parent Center's homepage at www.peakparent.org.
Keep connected with PEAK Parent Center: